First, the inspection of the host of the electrical fire monitoring system
1. First, we should check the power supply status of the electrical fire monitoring system host, especially if the power supply conversion is normal. You can disconnect the normal power supply three times to observe whether the standby power conversion is normal.
2. Check the system host for security protection measures with password authorization to prevent unauthorized personnel from mishandling the electrical fire monitoring system;
3. Check whether the remote control function of the system host is normal. Here we can control whether the three contacts are normal through remote control;
4. Perform a leakage simulation test on the 2% of the monitored contacts to detect whether the early warning and alarm functions of the electrical fire monitoring system are normal;
Second, electrical fire monitor inspection
1. Carefully check whether the set value, protection location, code, programming, etc. of the monitor of the electrical fire monitoring system are correct;
2. Check whether the monitor of the electrical fire monitoring system can meet the needs of independent applications;
3. Press the “Self-test” button of the electrical fire monitor to check whether the sound and light alarm function is intact;
4. Press the “Experiment” button of the electrical fire monitor to check whether the leakage alarm function is running normally;
5. Use leakage current clamp to check whether the actual leakage current value is accurate;
6. For electrical fire monitoring systems with multiple circuits, we should check whether the display of each circuit is normal;
7. Whether the electrical fire remote service system can work normally when the host of the electrical fire monitoring system fails.